7/16/2007

Emergency Kit for Earthquake in Japan

This morning.....
There was another big earthquake in Niigata Prefecture in Japan.
5 people have passed away at the moment. Sad and I feel sorry for those people who lost their family and who had to evacuate from their home. Japan is known for its frequent earthquake, still what scares me lately is this frequent big ones all over Japan.
This might not help me much, but just in case, I keep this emergency kit in my place. There are canned foods, water, flash lights, candle, packed cotton gloves and paper cups etc....it should be up to God's will, but, please don't make me feel any pain if the time comes....( Usually I'm not so religious.... Like other Japanese, I go to shrine during new year's celebration, go to temples for ZEN and my school was Anglican .... )

No comments: