Tofu Hamburger Ingredients:
1 small tofu ( more than enough for 1 serving) , 1 egg, half onion, a cupful of bread crumb , vegetable oil
1) chop onion. Cook the onion in the oiled pan till the color becomes clear or brown. Cool it.
2) Beat the egg in the bowl. Add tofu and crush. Mix well.
3) Add bread crumb and cooked onion. Make 2 to 3 hamburgers.
4) Heat the pan , pour some sesame oil and cook the tofu hamburger over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. (Don't burn , pls. check--you can burn a bit actually since it gives crunchy texture. If they are cooked enough, stop. )
5) I used Yuzu sauce ( yuzu lemon and soy sauce and vinegar). You can put any sauce you like.
Garlic Cabbage Ingredients:
1 clove of garlic, sesame oil, 5 cabbage leaves ( up to your appetite ), 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
1) Heat the pan. Put some sesame oil.
2) Add chopped garlic into the pan. Cook the cabbage. Smother a minute and remove the lid.
3) Keep cooking for a few more minutes. Pour soy sauce. It's now ready to be served.
Tofu Hamburger is very light without meat ! Good for dinner.