I didn't have much ingredients in the fridge today. Cooked fried rice for lunch. You can use the left over ingredients in the fridge and create your own.
Half cup of chopped green onion. Half cup of Katsuobushi ( dried bonito flake ) 1 egg. 1 tea spoon green lavor. 1 tea spoon soy sauce. sesame oil
1) Beat the egg in a bowl. Put the pan over medium heat and pour some sesame oil.
2) Cook the egg and make scramble egg like thing. Take it out once.
3) Stir fry the chopped onion in the pan. Add 1 to 2 cup of rice and fry.
4) Add dried bonito flake. Stir. Add cooked egg in there.
5) Stop cooking. Arrange the fried rice on the dish. Pour soy sauce. If you have green lavor, sprinkle over it like the photo.