For light lunch, this is easy and tasty.
Garlic 1 clove
Green Onion 5 to 6 stalks
Bacon 3 - 4 slices
Olive Oil 1 table spoon
1) Mince the garlic. Cut green onion into 2 inches.
Cut the bacon into 0.5 inch.
2) Put the minced garlic and olive oil into the pan. ( Don't heat before you put the garlic because
it sometimes gets burned. ) Cook over low heat.
3) Put cut bacon . Cook. Then add green onion. Cook for a few minutes and put out the fire.
4) While cooking 2) and 3), boil the water ( add little salt ) and bring it to boil.
5) Put your pasta ( For this I used regular spaghetti, but you can use any pasta. ) into the boiling
water. Wait for the required minutes.
6) When the past is done, add to the pan of bacon and green onion. Stir pasta and ingredients
7) Enjoy your pasta ! Bacon is salty enough for me. So I would not put any salt. Instead, if I need any more salt or flavour, I would use Parmesan Cheese.